- Determine Betty Griffin Center’s mission and purpose
- Select the executive director
- Provide proper financial oversight
- Ensure adequate resources
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintains accountability
- Ensure effective organizational planning
- Recruit and orient new board members and assesses the board
- Enhance Betty Griffin Center’s public standing
- Determine, monitor, and strengthen our programs and services
- Support the executive director and assesses his or her performance.
For more information on the Board
Please contact Chief Executive Officer Joyce Mahr at 904-808-8544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severino Tamayo (Chair)
Chris Schmidt (Vice Chair)
Louise H. Anderson (Treasurer)
Dr. Tiffany Hunter (Secretary)
Dr. Tim Baird
Lisa M. Payne
Susan Yarian, M. D.