Board of Directors
Louise H. Anderson-Treasurer
Dr. Tim Baird
Dr. Tiffany Hunter- Secretary
Lisa M. Payne
Severino Tamayo-Board Chair
Susan Yarian, M. D.
The responsibilities of the Board:
- Determine Betty Griffin Center’s mission and purpose
- Select the executive director
- Provide proper financial oversight
- Ensure adequate resources
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintains accountability
- Ensure effective organizational planning
- Recruit and orient new board members and assesses the board
- Enhance Betty Griffin Center’s public standing
- Determine, monitor, and strengthen our programs and services
- Support the executive director and assesses his or her performance.
For more information on the Board
Please contact Chief Executive Officer Joyce Mahr at 904-808-8544 or email email@example.com.